Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Sitdown

I have a love/hate relationship with Sundays. Sunday evenings, especially, are this strange paradox of relaxation and stress. Sundays always feel slow and lackadaisical, yet there is a sense of panic as Monday as so close. Regardless, I like to take the time to sit down and reflect each Sunday night. What better way to do that than blog?!

Goals for the week:

  • Drink more tea 
  • Drink less coffee
  • Appreciate every day beauty 
  • Practice capturing every day beauty
  • Take more deep breaths and count to 10 
  • Stretch every day 
  • Get more sleep 

Another goal is to continue to write in this 5 year question a day style journal every day. I love this because it doesn't take much time, but it allows you to record your year in a unique way. Some questions are simple while others are quite thought provoking. Tonight's question was "Waking up was ________." I said delightful because I woke up next to my lovely boyfriend, but also painful because I had a terrible sore throat. 

With that, I am going to finish up some items and to go to sleep so that I can wake up refreshed and ready to tackle the day! 

No comments :

Post a Comment