Friday, October 3, 2014

The very beginning...

I really love reading lifestyle blogs. The pleasure I got from viewing these blogs got me to thinking... Why don't I take time in my own life to appreciate the beauty of day to day living? Beautiful brunch tables, shopping trips at the mall, a walk around the block, making a small breakfast, and even winding down for the day are all such beautiful activities.

This blog is intended to help me take advantage of the beautiful world around me by capturing those moments. While providing a way for me to reminisce on the little (and the big) things, I hope that others will also enjoy the content by this blog as well.

I intend to write about any notable activities, events, and moments in my life. Additionally, I am passionate about current events and social justice issues. This will give me a place to record my thoughts and share my perspective with others.

So if you wish, follow me on the journey through my twenties. It will be a time of change, a time of growth, and a time of discovery.

Lovingly yours,

Heather

No comments :

Post a Comment