Wednesday, July 19, 2017

5 miracle makeup products I can't live without

Recently, I've been very into minimizing my beauty collection. I had way too many products, some that I didn't love, and my morning routine was just too stressful. Why have many products that I don't love instead of having few products that I adore? Additionally, I'm a low maintenance kind of gal. I want products that perform miracles with minimal effort. So behold - my miracle makeup products that I just can't live without!





1. It Cosmetics CC cream

You guys. This stuff is the REAL DEAL. It's so easy to apply, gives beautiful coverage, and has skincare benefits (including SPF 50). I use my fingers, a brush, or a beauty blender (sponge) and all 3 give amazing results. Like I said above - when I use makeup, I want a miracle. This gives that "how is her skin so amazing look" and all I have to do is smear some tinted moisturizer onto my skin with my fingers. Behold - miracle.

2. Benefit Dallas blush

Some call this blush, others call it a bronzer. I'm not sure what I call it other than "life in a box." I'm a pale gal, so I almost always need some sort of bronzer or blush otherwise I look unhealthy. This serves as both for me and I dust on my cheeks slightly below where I would put a peachy or pink blush, around my hairline/temples, and underneath my jaw. It takes 5 seconds to dust all over and seriously elevates your look.

3. Essence Pure Nude highlighter

I need to start by stating that this stuff is $5. FIVE DOLLARS! The highlighter trend is fun and all, but sometimes I don't need my cheekbones to be so reflective they can be seen from space. This product gives you a lit from within look while still being reflective. It's hard to overdo it with this product, and it never looks powdery. I brush it onto my cheekbones, below my brow, above my brow, on my cupid's bow, and on the tip of my nose.

4. Benefit They're Real tinted lash primer

Mascara almost always ends up smeared down my face within 3 hours of applying it. I also hate the crunchy feel it gives your lashes. This stuff stays put and makes your lashes SOFT instead of crunchy. The color is a subtle brown, but it gives your lashes a fluttery look with extra length and volume. You can wear this alone or with another mascara on top. Most days I wear it alone for a natural look.

5. NYX Angel Veil primer

On the odd day that I am not wearing the It Cosmetics CC cream, this stuff saves my life. I struggle with blending foundation evenly, getting patchy on my dry spots, or melting off on my oily spots. This primer makes your skin feel velvety and makes every foundation I've tried on top of it look 1000x times better. I've even worn it under the It Cosmetics CC cream for extra staying power.




Bonus: I'm addicted to Benefit brow products! I've tried the Gimme Brow gel, Goof Proof pencil, and Precisely, My Brow pencil.

Double Bonus: I've been loving my Lancome Teint Idol stick foundation. I am VERY interested in trying more stick foundation.

Note: Still on the look out for an amazing under eye concealer. I've used the Benefit Naked skin, Kat Von D Lock-It, and Makeup Forever HD. While all of this are fine, nothing has given me exactly what I'm looking for, so I am definitely open to recommendations!

What are YOUR favorite make up products? If you could only have a few, which ones would you choose? Comment down below. :) 


No comments :

Post a Comment