Wednesday, October 5, 2016

October 2016 Playlist

Happy October, everyone! These are the songs that have been making my ears the happiest this month. Access it from the playlist included in the post or on the Spotify web player here. PS: I've been running on the treadmill to this playlist, too. :)




Note: If you are sensitive to mature lyrics, please listen with caution. Several of these songs feature adult language and adult content. Nothing out of the normal with today's pop music, though. 


I'm particularly fond of the songs by Flume because I saw him at Lollapalooza and he totally blew me away. His music is so fun and energizing to listen to. The Nick Jonas song on here is sort of random, but with a title like "Bacon" how could you not give it a try? I also can't get enough of Demi Lovato, Tove Lo, and Halsey right now. Edgy, pop-princess is 100% my vibe.

I hope you enjoy what is almost always guaranteed to be one of the songs playing in my headphones! What is your "must listen" song of the month? Comment below. :)



No comments :

Post a Comment