Friday, January 22, 2016

Top 10 favorite Disney memories from my first visit

Let's clear the air before we begin - Walt Disney World really is the happiest place on earth. After 22 years of being obsessed with princesses, I finally made my way to Orlando to experience all that the Disney parks have to offer. Chris finally decided that enough was enough, and we had to go. He booked a Disney resort, bought tickets, and wrapped up our Magic Bands (the wristband that Disney resorts use for payment and reservations in the parks) for Christmas. What a keeper, am I right? Anyways, I'm actually quite pleased that I experienced Disney for the first time as an adult because very few things in life can truly make you feel like a kid again. Below are 10 of my favorite memories from my first time visit.

Number ten: Walking into Epcot for the first time 
first visit at epcot

Number nine: Walking into Animal Kingdom for the first time 
first visit at animal kingdom

Number eight: Walking into Hollywood Studios for the first time
first visit at Hollywood Studios

Number seven: Walking into Magic Kingdom for the first time (I mean honestly it doesn't get more magical than this)
first visit at Magic Kingdom

Number six: Roller coaster butterflies 

Number five: Dancing with Goofy (seriously, one of the most underrated Disney characters) 

Number four: Meeting your signature princess (especially when Rapunzel "tangles" him) 

Number three: Seeing the castle at night (along with seeing the Electric Parade, Wishes, and Fantasmic at Hollywood Studios) 

Number 2: Disney hugs

Number 1: Disney kisses

I hope you enjoyed these very gratuitous pictures of myself enjoying some of these experiences at the parks. I'm thinking about posting some tips and tricks that I picked up for the Disney beginner. While the Disney blogosphere is amazing in their depth and thoroughness, it was a little bit overwhelming for me as a first timer. Regardless, thank you for sharing my Disney experience with me through this post! If you have any questions or favorite Disney memories of your own, comment them below.


No comments :

Post a Comment