Saturday, January 23, 2016

13 things I still ask my mom *at the age of 22*

Two truths must be accepted before I write this list. The first is that there is a difference between an adult an a grown up. For example, I may legally be an adult, but I am sure not a grown up yet. The second truth is that no matter where you are in life, you need a mom (or someone like a mom). Mom's/mom figures are the coolest people in the world. With these truths accepted, below is a list of things that at the age of 22, I still ask my mom.

  1. Does this outfit look good on me? 
  2. (Followed by #1) - Is this too much cleavage?
  3. My leftovers were on the counter overnight. Are they still good?
  4. (Followed by #3) - How long do I heat up my leftovers?
  5. My car is making a funny noise. What does that mean?
  6. It's 2 AM and I hear something outside my door. Is it the wind, or is it a murderer?
  7. What is a 401k?
  8. What is a W-2?
  9. What should I have for dinner?
  10. I don't feel good. Do I have yellow fever/the plague/swine/chicken pox?
  11. Why am I so tired all the time? (The answer to this one is always - that's life).
  12. Quick! I need a good excuse to get out of work.
  13. *tells 10 minute story* - Was that guy flirting, or was he just being nice? 
things i still ask my mom

Above is a picture of my fabulous mother and I. Isn't she the cutest? My mom's birthday is in just a few days. She deserves the world.

No comments :

Post a Comment