Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday updates + a cute new jacket

Happy Monday, everyone! 

I have to be honest, today was a rough day. I went to bed WAY too late and hardly got any sleep. Plus, there were several stressful incidents at our school today. The good news? I made it. Life is sort of uninteresting in that way. No matter how your day goes - the ending is the same. It ends. To me, that is so comforting. Your bad day won't go on forever. Just keep your chin up and some light will come. 

Now that I have that off my chest, I can focus on the good stuff. I booked it out of school early and made it home before traffic! AND I got to put on this new, adorable coat as I left the building. I stopped by Nordstrom Rack over the weekend and found this lone coat sitting on a hanger. I searched the store to compare sizes, but only found this one. I decided it was meant to be! Chris is a reluctant photographer, but he almost always obliges. We were grilling vegetables on our apartment sundeck which is my favorite spot to grab a few quick pics. 









That's all for today! I'm wishing everyone a better Monday than I had and a lovely week to follow. :)

1 comment :

  1. What a cute jacket! Such a versatile piece that you can dress up or down! :)

    ReplyDelete